* The Bible Teaches that every man and woman of an accountable age is in need of salvation: Romans 3:23, 6:23
* The Bible teaches that in order to fully obey God’s commandments, one must have a combination of Faith in God and his Son, but also provide works that demonstrate the genuine nature of that faith: James 2:14-26, Ephesians 2:8-9
* The Bible teaches that salvation is a free gift from God out of Love, John 3:16, and gives us all the information that we need to fully believe in Jesus. Faith in Jesus alone is not enough, The Bible teaches in James 2:19 that even the demons believe in Jesus. It is fully following His commands that fulfills that belief. In Matthew 28:18-20 Jesus commanded his Apostles to baptize people to make them his disciples. In Acts 2:38, when the Church was established, the people were told to Repent and be Baptized to receive the forgiveness of their sins. In I Peter 3:21 and Romans 6:3-4 we further read about the purpose of Baptism to be the act we take to receive God’s gift of forgiveness.
* The Bible teaches that it is important to teach only the things that Jesus and His apostles taught: 1 Peter 4:11, II John v.9: As a result, we only practice things that we have been given specific authority and commands for.
* Our worship services consist of singing hymns without instruments, (Ephesians 5:19), Taking of the Lord’s Supper as a memorial of Christ’s death, Not as a common meal or potluck(I Corinthians 11:20-24) Praying for each other (Colossians 4:2), Giving back to the Lord part of what we have earned to provide funds for preaching and edifying the saints, as well as helping those saints who are truly in need, (I Corinthians 16:1-2) and Preaching a message from God’s word.
* We Hope this information is helpful to you, and we would love to have you come and visit.